COPYRIGHT & FAIR USE
All of our slides are protected by copyright laws. The virtual slides and other images in Oral Histology and Embryology are the property of the University of Basel , Institute of Anatomy and of the author of this course Udo M. Spornitz. The university will take legal actions in cases of copyright violation. In case you plan to use any of our slides for commercial usage, please contact the author of this program beforehand. Please read the copyright information below if you are unsure whether in your case usage of the image is free or not.
FAQ - concerning Copyright
- May I use your slides on my webpage?
- Such usage is prohibited. Instead, use a hyperlink to the respective URL. The source must be acknowledged.
- May I "frame" your content?
- May I use your slides in my lecture?
- Yes, if you are a non-commercial, educational institution (such as a university), we grant the right to publicly display the slides free of charge. All of the slides and images of “Oral Histology and Embryology” may be used by individuals within their own institution. However, these images and derivatives of them may not be used or distributed beyond the individual's institution via removable media or on the internet, without the expressed written consent of the author of this course. No prior approval is necessary, but we ask you to acknowledge the slide source “
Oral Histology and Embryology” Udo M. Spornitz, Institute of Anatomy , Basel . If you are a commercial institution (pharmaceutical industry etc.) we ask you to pay a one-time fee for the usage of slides or images in your lectures. For payment details contact the author of this course.